Thursday, May 15, 2014

Fuji Instax Mini 8

CLICK HERE for Wacky Wednesday

Hi Everyone! 

I am really trying to stick with a Regular Posting Schedule... I really don't know how you moms out there are doing it? I am so tired! and Jude is almost 2! But I wouldn't change it for the world. It's been so much fun to watch him grow and turn into this little person... Well enough about us! 

Today I wanted to post a Picture of well... a Picture! Hansel and Jude bought me the Fuji Instax Mini 8 camera for Mothers day in my favorite color YELLOW! I had been wanting one for quite a while. I know what you are thinking... Really in this digital age you want a polariod camera?  Well Yes! I think for Project Life & Studio Calico Kits it will be a nice Touch! Well here it is along with my very first Picture! Of course my first picture had to be of this little guy! 
I hope you enjoyed my post today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment